FEATURES & BENEFITS
EPA List N & EPA Reg. No.: 10324-155 is effective against Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19
Unique characteristics of Disinfecting Detergent make this an effective disinfectant – cleaner – sanitizer. These characteristics include:
- Effective on Variety of Surfaces - Lift soils for easy removal
- Increased Productivity – Reduce labor cost
- Cleaning - Effective on a variety of soils
- Disinfectant - Excellent performance (See label for kill claims)
- Neutral pH – Non-corrosive for employees & equipment
- Concentrated packet:
- Reduce freight, inventory, and handling costs
- Guarantee exact portion control
- Use less product to achieve better results
- Users save up to 50% of cleaner cost
- Color – Clear & Red
- PH – 7.0 – 8.5
- Effective Against:
- See Case Label for Performance Specifics
DIRECTIONS FOR PACKET USE
Simply open and pour contents into recommended container. Keep packets in box until ready to use.
Mix one concentrated 0.25oz. pouch with water to create 1 quart (32oz.) of disinfecting detergent.
Includes one case of 200 individual 0.25oz pouches.
Recommend 32 oz. quart spray bottle, not included.
200 count of 0.25oz. individual pouches. Makes 200 total quarts of product
|Part #:||BIOS 21540|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2025N|
|Unit of Measure:||CS|