- Demonstrated effectiveness against other viruses similar tothe new COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces.Therefore, Fresh Start Disinfectant wipes can be used againstCOVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions forhuman coronavirus.
- Alcohol-free, solvent-free and bleach-free wipes.
- Kills most viruses and bacteria on hard surfaces includingviruses in the coronavirus family, Influenza A, MRSA, HIV-1,E.coli, Salmonella enterica, and Strep.
- Each pre-moistened wipe consistently delivers the properamount of solution without the hassle of mixing, measuringand testing.
- Excellent for use in hospitals, healthcare settings, schools,daycare settings and shopping areas.
- Wash your hands often with soap and waterfor 20 seconds. Use 70% alcohol-based handsanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth withunwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging,and sharing cups or eating utensils with peoplewho are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissueor shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces,such as toys and doorknobs, especially ifsomeone is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
What is coronavirus?
Coronavirus (CoV) refers to a family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). The current concern is about the COVID-19 strain that started in Wuhan, China in December 2019.
What are other precautionary methods?
2 bags per case
Dispenser sold separately.
|Part #:||BROT 27700|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||27700|
|Unit of Measure:||CS|