- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- 1200 Grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Multi-directional Blizzard Max Outsole
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Split suede with 900 denier high abrasion textile waterproof upper
- Molded foam padded collar
- 9 inches in height
|Our #:||ROCKY 7465|
|Features:||• Protective Toe: Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
• Electrical Hazard: Footwear is built with nail-free construction using protective toe caps to help insulate you from the ground retard conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meets and exceeds ASTM F2413-05 electrical hazard standards.
• Insulated: Traditional insulation - typically felt or polyfill material offers a thermal barrier without the added benefits of premium insulations.
• Rocky® Waterproof: Rocky® Waterproof construction fuses a waterproof inner layer to the shoe upper providing a barrier that keeps water out. The waterproofing lines the entire boot, ensuring complete protection.
• Waterproof: This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.