• Full grain leather upper
• Wolverine MultiShox® removable full-cushion insole
• Lightweight PU midsole
• Wolverine MultiShox® rubber lug outsole that is slip, oil and abrasion resistant
• Wolverine Contour Welt® construction engineered for flexibility
• Steel-Toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
|Part #:||WOLVE W02427|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||W02427|
|Features:||• 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: Backed by Wolverine's 30-Day Comfort Guarantee. Wear these boots for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, , please call us to learn how to receive a refund.
• ELECTRICAL HAZARD: Wolverine electrical hazard (EH) boots and shoes are rate ASTM F2412-11 1/75 C/75 EH. Special EH construction helps protect the wearer from electrical current on dry surfaces.
• WOLVERINE CONTOUR WELT: Engineered for flexibility, Wolverine Contour Welt is designed to move with you.
• WOLVERINE MULTISHOX: Wolverine MultiShox responds to the way you move. Individual compression pads across the outsole absorb shock and return energy in each step, providing maximum comfort all day long.
• STEEL TOE: Wolverine Steel-Toe boots and shoes are rated ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75. Steel-toe boots help protect your feet from falling or rolling objects.
|Manufacturer:||Wolverine Footwear Group|