- Briar Pitstop Leather Upper
- Steel Safety Toe Cap
- Heavy Plastic-Dense Foam Lined External Metguard
- Mesh Lining
- Pillow Cushion™ Insole
- Radiantex® Insole Board
- Kevlar® Welt Stitching
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Steel Shank
- Leather Welt Construction
- Vibram® Heat Resistant Outsole
- MADE IN THE USA
|Part #:||CARO CA509|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA509|
|Features:||• Steel Toe: Footwear that meets or exceeds the ASTM Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
• Metatarsal: Internal Metguards provide flexible protection and increased comfort. Select Carolina styles are also available with an external Metguard.
• Electrical Hazard: Footwear tested by an independent lab that can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
• Made in USA: Footwear manufactured in Carolina's Martinsburg, PA facility.
• Pillow Cushion™: A thick layer of memory foam that wraps the foot in comfort. Combined with existing insole systems, it offers the ultimate in cushioned comfort.
• Vibram®: The Vibram® brand is recognized for its high performance soling products used in rugged, outdoor and service footwear. VIBRAM® and the Yellow Octagonal Label are registered trademarks of Vibram®S.p.A. of Italy. Quabaug Corporation, North Brookfield, MA, is the North American manufacturer of Vibram® soling products under exclusive license.
|Manufacturer:||Carolina Shoe Company|
Be the first to review this product
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.