Designed for the toughest jobs, Georgia Boot®'s ultra-durable Hammer HD collection offers the CC5 insole for maximum cushioning and air circulation for all day comfort. All Hammer HD styles are equipped with the Wideload Toe Box. The expanded toe box gives your feet space to breathe. These composite toe work boots also feature the ERGO-FIT safety toe which is designed to match the contours of your feet. The ERGO-FIT safety toe's unique shape eliminates discomfort commonly found on the jobsite and provides better range of movement.
The HD is short for heavy duty. The Hammer HD's rubber outsole is both oil and slip resistant in addition being highly resistant to chemicals and abrasion. The Goodyear welt is one of most trusted and dependable constructions in footwear and works in tandem with a steel shank to provide a stable base. High wear areas have been quadruple stitched for added reinforcement.
The weather doesn't always cooperate; when that happens the Georgia Boot® Waterproof will keep you dry all day long. Guaranteed. For warm weather, the mesh lining wicks moisture away. If you're in the market for a pair of boots that work hard like you do, check out the Georgia Boot® Hammer HD!
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel shank
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- 1" heel
- Wideload Toe Box
- CC5 Comfort Core removable PU insole
- Abrasion-resistant heel
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Quadruple stitching on camp for superior quality
- Goodyear® welt construction
|Part #:||GEOR GB00132|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GB00132|
|Unit of Measure:||PR|