- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded collar for comfort
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Thermolite 400g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rugged rubber lugs for durable traction
|Part #:||TIMB 26002|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||26002|
|Features:||• Seam-Sealed Waterproof: Upper is sealed at the seams to provided durable, long-lasting waterproof protection.
• Waterproof Leather: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
• Insulated: Lightweight, non-quilted, high-lofted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation keeps feet warm in any weather.
• Steel Safety Toe: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
• Electrical Hazard Protection: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
• Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™: The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
Be the first to review this product
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.