- Leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic toe
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- Nylon ghillie lacing system for a secure fit
- Nylon shank for structural support
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane midsole for consistent static dissipative performance
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
|Part #:||TIMB 81016|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||81016|
|Features:||Timberland PRO® Rubber: Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Steel Safety Toe: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
Static Dissipative: This footwear meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™: The Timberland PRO® 24/7 Comfort Suspension™ technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
Be the first to review this product
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.