- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Padded collar for comfort
- Soft leather to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your foot drier
- Cast metal top stud hooks
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
Style 26063: Fox Brown
Style 26064: Black Full-Grain
|Part #:||TIMB 26063/26064|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||26063/26064|
|Features:||Timberland PRO® Rubber: A heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound to offer improved slip resistance, abrasion resistance and oil resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces.
TiTAN® Safety Toe: The lightweight TiTAN® safety toe meets I/75 , C75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 safety standards and features a roomier protective toe box for more comfortable fit.
Electrical Hazard Protection: Timberland PRO® workboots with electrical hazard protection meet ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits.
Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
PowerFit™ Comfort System: The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
Be the first to review this product
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.