• Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
• 200-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation adds warmth
• Permanent direct-attach molding seals out water
• Patented, long-lasting Dri-lex® lining wicks away sweat for dry comfort
• Removable double density footbed adds cushioning and stability
• Tough, lightweight polyurethane midsole
• 75% lighter than steel, fiberglass shank stabilizes foot and reduces fatigue
|Part #:||WOLVE W03238|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||W03238|
|Features:||• INSULATED: Wolverine insulated footwear uses a variety of insulating technologies to provide different levels of warmth to keep feet comfortable
• THINSULATE: Efficient 3MTM Thinsulate® offers low bulk insulation and dries quickly. Made up of thousands of tiny microfibers that trap insulating air, 3MTM Thinsulate® Insulation provides increased protection from the cold and retains its insulating characteristics even when wet.
• WATERPROOF: Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
• 30 DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE: Backed by Wolverine's 30-Day Comfort Guarantee. Wear these boots for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, , please call us to learn how to receive a refund.
• WOLVERINE DURASHOCKS: Wolverine DuraShocks technology absorbs shock and returns energy for all day comfort.
|Manufacturer:||Wolverine Footwear Group|