- Premium, full-grain leathers and microsuede upper linings offer outstanding style and durability
- 3M® Scotchgard™ protector provides stain resistance
- Heel-to-toe rocker sole reduces forefoot pressure
- Anatomically shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread, reducing fatigue
- Timberland PRO's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing support, leg and back support, and superior shock absorption
- SafeGrip™ slip-resistant outsole grips in wet and dry conditions, enabling professionals to move quickly and confidently
- Bi-Fit® Tri-density footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulator for maximum support and cushioning while keeping feet drier
- SATRA tests available upon request
|Part #:||TIMB 89689|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||89689|
|Features:||Timberland PRO® Rubber: Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
Anti-Fatigue Technology: Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, and the cone structure uses less material for a lighter boot.
Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
Scotchgard™ Protector: Scotchgard™ protector by 3M offers durable resistance to oil and water spills, so cleaning is easier and the leather looks good for longer.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™: Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
Heel-To-Toe Rocker Sole:
30-Day Comfort Guarantee: If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt.
Be the first to review this product
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.