Available in sections from 3' length to 10' length in 1' increments. The sections can be joined to make a continuous straight run of any length in 1' increments. Turns of 90° are accommodated through joining two of 45° angle sections. Includes 1/2" wedge anchors for mounting and connecting hardware. FOB Shipping Point.
Benefits of Floor Mounted Barriers
- Floor mounted barrier sections are constructed of sturdy 7 gauge steel formed into 12" high x 6" wide units.
- Various lengths of floor mounted barrier sections can be joined to make continuous runs.
- Highly visible, yellow powder coat painted steel provides a durable and attractive finish.
- Barriers are designed to withstand impact to keep valuable equipment safe from forklift traffic.
- Straight sections and 90° turns are easily accomplished using straight guard sections and two 45° angle guard sections.
- 5 strengthening gussets are welded to the back of 6' through 10' sections. Shorter sections have 3 gussets.
- Sections can be bolted together with the supplied 5/16" bolts.
Additional Product Details
|Part #:||SMO HCG-4|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||HCG-4|
|Manufacturer:||Handle-It, Div. of MII Equipment|
|Unit of Measure:||EA|
|Details:||Description: 4'L. Floor Mounted Barrier|
|Details:||Size H x L: 12 x 48"|
|Details:||No. Gussets: 3|
|Details:||Wt. (lbs.): 56|
|Feature:||Floor-mounted protection equipment that serves as a barrier between forklift traffic and conveyor stands.|
Be the first to review this product
© Action Industrial Supply. All Rights Reserved.